Undecided

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Undecided

Guild Discussion

+6
Chal
Slash
Sangria
SneakyJes
Dram
Dox
10 posters

Balance of classes and further recruitment discussion

Dox
    Dox

Balance of classes and further recruitment discussion Empty Balance of classes and further recruitment discussion

Post  Dox Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Like what im trying to say is "What are our plans/thoughts on different class recruitment"
    Should we stay with "Recruit whatever and hope for the best"
    Or should we try and balance this out with recruiting specific classes?
    Dram
    Dram

Balance of classes and further recruitment discussion Empty Re: Balance of classes and further recruitment discussion

Post  Dram Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:27 pm

I would like to do it based off skill level and comprehension towards game info and other things about the games they come from. Class balance would be nice, but a lot of people change last second so we could be down support classes or such.
    SneakyJes
    SneakyJes

Balance of classes and further recruitment discussion Empty Re: Balance of classes and further recruitment discussion

Post  SneakyJes Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:32 pm

IMO it's way to early to discuss recruitment.
    Sangria
    Sangria

Post  Sangria Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:09 pm

let's not recruit???

invite only? imo.
    Slash
    Slash

Post  Slash Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Sangria wrote:let's not recruit???

invite only? imo.

this
    Chal
    Chal

Post  Chal Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Sangria wrote:let's not recruit???

invite only? imo.

I like that philosophy Sangria. I mean who doesn't like to look before they buy, right?
    Babaghanush
    Babaghanush

Post  Babaghanush Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:17 pm

Step1: Could be referred - Make it casual or seem casual. One too many times I've seen people put on "their best behavior" for the time until accepted. Let Apps know they are being evaluated but very welcomed.

Step2: Must have member sponsor - up to 'new join' to befriend a current member

Step3: Well established play time/social time, 30 days of "review" minimum

Step4: One other Sponsor from Members at large - during 30 days review - up to New join to find/ask.

Step5: Informal interview by a Leader - knows expectations guild goals

Step6: Accepted
    Acer
    Acer

Post  Acer Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:51 pm

SneakyJes wrote:IMO it's way to early to discuss recruitment.

I'm with sneaky.

We still haven't ironed out exactly what we want in members, how small/big we want to be, and what our structure is.

that stuff comes first.

in general terms, though, I like the idea of invite only.
    Solis Fate

Post  Solis Fate Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Acer wrote:

I'm with sneaky.

We still haven't ironed out exactly what we want in members, how small/big we want to be, and what our structure is.

that stuff comes first.

agreed
    kro
    kro

Post  kro Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Acer wrote:

I'm with sneaky.

that stuff comes first.

Agreed. We need to work on our priorities firstrecruitment will eventually come, but invite only at first when we do. Excuse the typos... this board is slow on my phone

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:12 am